WARNING PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Burn within sight.
Keep away from debris, drafts and flammable materials.
Keep away from children and pets
Candle and Melt Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time the candle is relit.
4. Do not burn Angel Sent Candles 760g for less than 2 hours or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Angel Sent Fragrances 380g Candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Angel Sent Fragrances 60g Candle for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time.
5. Stop burning when 10mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass of your Angel Sent Fragrances Candles.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan. Keep away from curtains, and curtain chords and any hanging object.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
11. Do not place an Angel Sent candle in a candle holder or place in on an uneven surface.
12. Only use a melt container that meets Australian Safety Standards. Dispose of wax melt when cool and never down a sink or drain. Dispose into garbage- not at hot temperatures. Keep out of reach of children, pets and ensure you seek medical advice if swallowed.
How to get the best performance out of your Angel Sent Aromatherapy Soy Candle.
1. Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
2. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
3. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
4. If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
5. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
6. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
7. When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
8. Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
9. Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at angelsentaromatherapy.com